The following Terms & Conditions (T&C, Agreement) acts as both legal and service rights between you (You, Your, Client(s), Customer(s)) and The Consortia Project (S3C).
Section I: Access Policies
If you do not agree to any of the terms as listed in our T&C, then you may not use any S3C projects.
S3C Reserves the right to amend our T&C, Privacy Policies, and Operating Standards at any time, without notice.
If you accept our T&C on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you legally affirm that you have the authority to execute decisions on the respective entity’s behalf for any product or service offering by S3C.
Section IIa: Eligibility of Individuals or Entities
The T&C is available only to Clients who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this T&C, you represent and warrant that you are (i.) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii.) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, (iii.) either acting as an individual or on behalf of a company or legal entity, and (iii.) are not a person or entity barred from purchasing or receiving S3C Services found under the laws or requirements of the United States of America or other applicable jurisdiction(s).
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or any entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such entity to the T&C contained in this Agreement. If S3C finds after the acceptance of this Agreement that you do not have the legal authority or right to bind to this Agreement, S3C reserves the right to terminate your relationship with S3C and reserves the right to retain any products or services purchased. The person agreeing and subsequently causing a misrepresentation of standing to execute the Agreement may also be held personally liable or responsible for either damages resulting from or being held to the Terms of the Agreement at S3C’s discretion.
Section IIb: Eligibility of Third-Party Resellers
Third-Party Resellers (TPR) also accept this Agreement in its entirety. Any fraudulent or misrepresented usage of S3C’s products, services, or Agreement will result in immediate forfeiture of any rewards, payments, benefits, or other considerations. Furthermore, TPR will be held legally liable for any damages caused or to honor any S3C commitments to their respective clients. TPR is also responsible for all legal, fines, and travel fees incurred. TPR is solely responsible for all fees and costs incurred by Government or other regulatory intervention, or legal inquiry in to S3C brought about by the TPR conduct.
The TPR agrees to take full legal & financial responsibility for the actions of any vendor, employee, contractor, or customer working under their purview.
The TPR will be referred to as the Client for the remainder of the T&C
The TPR’s relationship with S3C will be defined in the specific program that the TPR participates in. No relationship between the TPR and S3C exists otherwise
Section IIc: Eligibility of Software Developers, Integrators
Software Developers and Integrators (SDI) also accept this Agreement in its entirety. Any fraudulent or misrepresented usage of S3C’s products, services, or Agreement will result in immediate forfeiture of any rewards, payments, benefits, or other considerations. Furthermore, SDI will be held legally liable for any damages caused or to honor any S3C commitments to their respective clients. SDI is also responsible for all legal, fines, and travel fees incurred. SDI is solely responsible for all fees and costs incurred by Government or other regulatory intervention, or legal inquiry into SDI brought about by the SDI conduct.
The SDI agrees to take full legal, financial, and regulatory compliance responsibility for the actions of any vendor, employee, contractor, or customer working under their purview. The SDI warrants that their use of the S3C platform is compliant with all laws & requirements of the respective jurisdiction.
The SDI assumes all warranties and affirmations of suitability for a given purpose regarding their use of S3C services.
The SDI acknowledges and will affirm, in all manner of communications, that no relationship exists between their customers or clients, and S3C.
The SDI will be referred to as the Client for the remainder of this T&C
The SDI’s relationship with S3C will be defined in the specific program that the SDI participates in. No relationship between the TPR and S3C exists otherwise.
Section IId: Governing Law
All parties warrant that their use of S3C products or services will abide and comply with any ongoing legislation regarding, but not limited to SEC Compliance, CFEC regulation, or emerging legislation in all relevant jurisdictions. Any violations within this Agreement will be submitted to the respective governing authority and S3C will submit all records to the authority in jurisdiction. All matters shall be adjudicated under the laws and customs of the state of Florida, United states, to the exclusion of conflict of local laws.
Section III: User Conduct
By your or an Authorized User (AU) acting on your behalf using any S3C product or service, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Your usage of S3C products or services, including any content you submit, will comply with the T&C and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations.
- You will not use S3C products, services, or S3C name in a manner that:
- Is illegal or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children.
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property.
- Promotes, encourages, or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another person or entity.
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another person or entity or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another person or entity.
- Interferes with the operation of any S3C products, services, or third-party partner sites.
- Contains or installs any harmful code, viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging, or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.
You will not copy, distribute, or rebrand in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by S3C.
Section IV: Links to S3C Partners and/or Third-Party Websites
S3C sites may contain links to S3C affiliated partners and/or third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by S3C. S3C assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any vendor or third-party website(s). In addition, S3C does not censor or edit the content of any vendor or third-party websites. By accessing the websites, you expressly release S3C from all liability arising from your use of any vendor or third-party website. Accordingly, S3C encourages you to be aware when you leave the site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
Section V: Intellectual Property, Monitoring, and Performance
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to the use of S3C Content posted to S3C sites and infrastructure operations. S3C Content, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (S3C Content), is owned, operated, and licensed by S3C and subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
All S3C content, products, and services is provided to you on an “as is” availability. No S3C content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of S3C. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by the T&C.
S3C actively monitors the performance and use of all S3C content, products, & services provided internally within the S3C organization, partners, and you. S3C may collect data in connection therewith, including, without limitation the data & time, frequency, and number of times Client accesses anything related to the S3C platform, products, and services provided to Client. We may combine this Usage Data with other data (including Customer Materials) and use such combined data to further develop S3C products and services. You hereby agree that we may collect, use, publish, disseminate, sell, transfer, and otherwise exploit such Usage Data for any lawful purpose. S3C does not sell your personal data or information to any marketing vendors or data collection agencies.
Section VIa: Rights of Ownership & Use
The Client agrees to the following terms of ownership in connection with their use of S3C services:
- All cryptocurrencies, tokens, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), or other artifacts in the care of S3C transferred as part of the purchase process are the property of S3C.
- Any NFTs, or other related digital assets or artifacts granted by S3C in consideration of acquiring any of our products or services becomes the property of the Client. The Client is responsible for the safe handling, security, and storage of any granted NFT or digital asset/artifact.
- No duty by S3C to buy back any NFT, digital asset/artifact or other consideration granted by S3C to the Client exists unless explicitly stated otherwise in the products description and is governed by the terms laid out in the product description.
- All validators or other items are hosted on industry standard Virtual Private Servers (VPS) all claims of ownership extend to the VPS and its associated crypto assets that comprise the node.
- The Client may transfer their NFT or digital asset/artifact to any secondary buyer at any time for any reason including for financial consideration, subject to the following terms:
- The secondary buyer must be otherwise able to meet the requirements listed in Section II.
- The secondary buyer is not otherwise prohibited from owning the product by any Government or Regulatory Authority.
- The secondary buyer agrees to all provisions of this T&C.
- The secondary buyer assumes all privileges granted by S3C to the Client.
Section VIb: Rights & Ownership of Node Services Provided By S3C
- The Client will be entitled to a prorated share of any rewards the node generates less a management fee provided Client remains compliant with S3C T&C.
- All ongoing fees and considerations will be detailed and provided in the product description.
- S3C will not take any action unless prescribed by law or ordered by a court, however, if Client is discovered to or fails to follow the S3C T&C, Client immediately forfeits any future proceeds, benefits, or considerations provided by S3C. Additionally, if any laws are deemed to be broken, S3C will be forced to alert the bodies within the relevant governing jurisdictions. The relevant NFT(s) or digital asset/artifacts will then be blacklisted from service on the S3C platform.
Section VIc: Rights & Ownership of Node Services in the Event of Dissolution of Node
- S3C may release any services integrated with the NFT or digital asset/artifact at S3C’s discretion.
- In the event a node must be discontinued, the Client will be entitled to a pro-rated share of any holdings held in connection with that node. It will be deposited within 90 days following the same manner that other payments or rewards are transferred; provided Client remains compliant with S3C T&C.
Section VII: Payments
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that any payments will be charged and processed by S3C using their partners or vendors.
- The Client agrees to pay all prices and fees due for S3C products or services purchased or obtained anywhere on the S3C platform
- S3C expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, all charges and payments are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-creditable, even if your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term.
S3C reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although Company makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued. If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by Company. In such case, S3C will at its discretion, either offer a comparable Service for you to migrate to or will follow the node dissolution rights listed. S3C will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any of the Services we may offer or facilitate access to.
Section IXa: Intellectual Property, S3C materials
The trademarks, service marks, patents, and logos used and displayed on the Platform or Nodes may be registered and/or unregistered trademarks or service marks of ours of our licensors (collectively, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Platform or Nodes should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless the establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of the Trademarks inures to the benefit of us or our licensors.
Section IXb Client Materials:
Section X No Third-Party Beneficiaries:
Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits other than those expressly stated in the Section VI agreements.
Section X Severability:
Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Section XI Titles and Headings:
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein.
Section XII Indemnity:
The Client agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by S3CO directly or indirectly arising from (i) the Client’s use of and access to this website and platform; (ii) The Client’s violation of any provision of this T&C or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) The Client’s violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this T&C or the Client’s use of this website or the products and services found at this at this website or on this platform.
Section XIII Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL S3C, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, „X-RATED“, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (IX) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE CLIENTS USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT S3C IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ADDITION, THE CLIENT SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Platform, or the Products and Services found at this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise such cause of action shall be permanently barred.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or the CLIENT’s use of this Site or the Products and Services found at or on this Platform.
Section XIV Data Transfer:
If the Client visiting this website or utilizing this Platform from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, the Client’s communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, the Client consents to such transfers.
Section XV Availability of this Website and Platform (the Platform):
Subject to the terms and conditions of this T&C and our policies, S3C shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site on 24/7 basis. The Client acknowledges and agrees that from time to time the Platform may be inaccessible for any reason including, but not limited to, periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time, or other causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links or other failures.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that we have no control over the availability of the Platform on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that S3C assumes no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
Section XVI Dispute resolution:
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this T&C will be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an individual basis and must not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration must be conducted in Orlando Florida in the United States of America, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Client foregoes any other legal remedy other than binding arbitration, including but not limited to, lawsuit or class action.